Tuesday, June 21, 2011

♥ Pets Fair @ Mid Valley Exhibition Hall ♥

Hey all I'm back ~ Again!

How are you guys doing lately? I'm doing great over here =)

Did you guys went to the Pets Fair at the very huge shopping mall this June? I forgot which date, well I don't read calendar =P
Met a lot of friends over there =)
But due to this is the first time I went into a shopping mall, I get a little nervous and kan cheong. At the first few hours I can't get used to the environment. Too many humans @.@
Anyhow, I enjoyed a lot over there!

Pictures say it all, let me show you some of the pictures I took over there

Feeling kan cheong now

Meeting up with my friends
Toro the poodle
Goldie the Chiwawa

Met with another whitey there

A very pretty Doberman
She adores Toro as she kept looking at Toro as we passed by
=P

A kitty with very nice eye liner
much much nicer than Jie Jie's one

This Chow Chow is one of the doggy being safe from the abandoned dog years ago
He's so macho now, don't you think =)

The fatty Husky carrying donate box all around the event place
Cute and funny

This is Goldie
A very cute and small little Chiwawa

The very ku jiong dogy
I think she's Shih Tzu

This is what Jie Jie bought for me from the event
YaY!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment